Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 9, 2012

Share your afterlife experiences

People have often asked me why i have such a solid belief in the afterlife. The truth is that since i was a child i seemed to have a sense that i wasn't alone and for some reason unexplained i had no fear of dying. From an early age when my writing career begun i would pen dozens of short stories all relating to the paranormal.
This never left me, my dream to eventually become a full-time writer creating books from my numerous afterlife stories, notes and scribbles and a million thoughts. What i would really love is to hear your stories, do you believe there is life after death? Have you ever had the feeling that someone close to you that has passed over is with you, especially if you are having a rought time? Share your encounters here as it's possible i can include them in my next novel.

No comments:

Post a Comment