Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Becoming a Medium

                People often ask me what does it take to become a psychic medium.

Yes, we are all psychic it's just that some people have any easier time tapping in and more confidence in trusting what they recieve without question. For example, how many times in your life have you had a hunch or a feeling? Did you accept or act upon it or dismiss it and then later on thinking, 'I wish I had done that.'

When i was growing up my psychic medium Mother who had apparently inherited her gift from her Mother would always tell me that one day I would pratice as a Medium, I laughed and carried on with my childhood ignoring the neighbours who would drop by for a chat and a quick 'reading' that I thought happened in all my friends homes, of course I did eventually discover that was not the case and my Mother was the only one giving what she called 'Messages from the beyond.'

I learned to live with it and accepted it as 'normal' after much soul searching. If, you think you may have the abilities here are some questions to help you, if you can answer them honestly that you have the ability to become a Medium. I will try to keep it simple:


1. Have you always had a feeling that you were not alone, from childhood onwards.
2. Have you often forseen something then found out later it had happened.
3. Do you hear, feel or see spirits around you.
4.Have you often given friends advice, well meaning for their future and then what you said came about.
5.Do you feel a pressure when you are with someone who is very sick.
6.Have you forseen the death of a loved one, friend, or even someone remotely connected to you.
7. Have you often called a friend because you have felt uneasy only to find out that there is a problem.
8.Are you drawn to tarot cards, crystals and have a passion for candles.
9.Do you have a need to read books written by Mediums and have done so frequently or thought about it.
10.Are your dreams sometimes very real where you connect with lost loves ones and recall the dream the next day.
11.Have you often thought that you could sit down with someone and give them messages without worrying about where it's coming from.
12.Are you seriously interested in your spiritual development.


This is no a quiz it's just a collection of questions to help you to see if you have psychic abilities. If there is anything you would like to ask then feel free to contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment